Startups are difficult. Really difficult. The first version of their product, or minium viable product (or MVP), is usually not all that good.
Every Thursday, for who knows how long, I have been chronicling the goings-on as in the startup space. I do this as much for my own interest, as for my dedicated readers.
That is why it is fun to see a startup come to fruition before my very eyes. Next month, from September 8-10th, the first Wealth/Stack conference is going down in Scottsdale, Arizona at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort. For what is essentially a startup, the first of its kind conference for financial advisors and fintech startups looks great.
I know how hard my colleagues at Ritholtz Wealth Management and the team at Inside ETFs have worked to put together a first-class agenda. You don’t have to take my word for it. You can check it out here.
Do you need more convincing? If you are still getting up to speed on Wealth/Stack check out the links below for information.
- Blair duQuesnay spoke with Drew Voros at ETF.com about the Wealth/Stack
- Barry Ritholtz at the Big Picture talks about some of the big hitters who will be at Wealth/Stack
- Ben Carlson at A Wealth of Common Sense writes about the state of alternatives which will be discussed on Wealth/Stack
- Michael Batnick at the Irrelevant Investor talks about the opportunity to record your own podcast at Wealth/Stack
- Josh Brown at the Reformed Broker writes about the efforts that have been made to bring greater gender diversity at Wealth/Stack
- Justin Castelli at All About the Benjamins talks about why young advisors (especially) should try to make it to Wealth/Stack
I hope the above give a sense that the inaugural Wealth/Stack is not to be missed. See you there!