We are now publishing ESG links on a monthly basis. However the coronavirus pandemic has taken the wind out of ESG coverage and commentary. We will continue to monitor the space. You can check out the previous set of links including a look at the relationship between ESG scores and the cost of capital.
Chart of the Day
The number of ESG-focused funds exploded in 2019.
- How the coronavirus could make ESG even more important and relevant to investors. (wsj.com)
- Demand for ESG funds remains in place. (finance.yahoo.com)
- Are measures of corporate governance significant when it comes to measuring performance? (wsj.com)
- The amount of work for corporations and investors to show how much of their portfolio is green is substantial. (klementoninvesting.substack.com)
- As ESG ratings become more important, scrutiny is going to increase. (ft.com)
- Want a job in asset management? Become an ESG specialist. (wsj.com)