Mondays are all about financial adviser-related links here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at how to help clients adversely affected by the pandemic.
- Michael Kitces talks with Dr. Travis Parry who is the founder of Make Time Institute, about his journey in the advisor business and how to regain control of your time and achieve better work-life balance. (kitces.com)
- Christine Benz and Jeff Ptak talk with Moshe Milevsky about measuring human capital and retirement planning. (morningstar.com)
- Why Charles Schwab ($SCHW) bought Motif's technology and hired its staff: direct indexing. (riabiz.com)
- WisdomTree ($WETF) is selling its stake in AdvisorEngine to Franklin Templeton ($BEN). (wealthmanagement.com)
- Why asset manager are so keen to get into the business of selling software services to advisers. (riabiz.com)
- FINRA is taking its testing online. (thinkadvisor.com)
- The CFP exam scheduled for July got postponed again. (fa-mag.com)