Tuesdays are all about academic (and practitioner) literature at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at why the financial media is filled with irrelevant charts and statistics.
Quote of the Day
"In other words, the vast majority of currency movements cannot be explained and are beyond our grasp (or simple noise)."(Joachim Klement)
Chart of the Day
How to simple model to forecast stock market returns beats the CAPE ratio.
- ETFs with more algorithmic trading have smaller spreads and deviations from NAV. (tandfonline.com)
- Four insights from the 2021 Credit Suisse Global Investment Yearbook. (awealthofcommonsense.com)
- Why it's challenging to calculate the liquidity of cryptocurrency markets. (alphaarchitect.com)
- Five 'language fingerprints' that indicate deeption. (blogs.cfainstitute.org)
- Being the CEO of a public company isn't good for your health. (marginalrevolution.com)