Mondays are all about financial adviser-related links here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at the crypto conundrum for advisers.
Quote of the Day
"The luckier you are the nicer you should be and the nicer you are the luckier you’ll be."(Morgan Housel)
Chart of the Day
Wealthy Millennials are averse to financial advice.
- Charles Schwab ($SCHW) is banking on big uptake of its new direct indexing product "Schwab Personalized Indexing." (riabiz.com)
- JP Morgan ($JPM) is upping its robo-advisor game. (riabiz.com)
- Creative Planning has surpassed $100 billion in AUM. (barrons.com)
- Blackrock ($BLK) is entering the 401(k) market with LifePath. (riabiz.com)
- Vestwell is moving beyond workplace retirement programs and into college savings. (riabiz.com)
- How do fintech firms get better? Get real feedback. (thereformedbroker.com)
- There is a big difference between a lifestyle practice and one that is unable to grow. (kitces.com)
- What is 'scope creep' and why it matters for advisers. (tonyvidler.com)
- This is a stressful time for clients of Medicare age. (advisorperspectives.com)
- How RWM helped create a pro bono financial planning program for mothers in a pandemic. (cnbc.com)
- Three things to show clients, and prospects, that you are listening. (advisorperspectives.com)