Fridays are all about podcast links here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at why the future of podcasting is video.
- Derek Thompson talks with Mark Zandi about the coming housing recession. (theringer.com)
- Roben Farzad talks abou the new world of work with Ed Zitron and Kian Gohar. (podcasts.apple.com)
- Cameron Passmore and Benjamin Felix talk gender inequality with Colleen Ammerman, author of "Glass Half-Broken: Shattering the Barriers That Still Hold Women Back at Work." (rationalreminder.libsyn.com)
- Barry Ritholtz talks with Kristen Bitterly Michell, Head of North American Investments for Citi Global Wealth. (ritholtz.com)
- Jeff Malec talks trend and inflation with Eric Crittenden, Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Standpoint. (youtube.com)
- Frederick Geischen talks with Michael Mauboussin about feedback and learning for investors. (neckar.substack.com)
- Michael Covel talks with Mark Rzepczynski about inflation and trend following. (trendfollowingradio.com)