Fridays are all about podcast links here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at the future of social media platforms.
- Where the podcast advertising market sits going into 2023. (theverge.com)
- The best fake podcasts of 2022 including 'Only Murders in the Building.' (vulture.com)
- Barry Ritholtz talks with Charlie Ellis about his new book "Inside Vanguard: Leadership Secrets From the Company That Continues to Rewrite the Rules of the Investing Business." (ritholtz.com)
- Rick Ferri talks wealth building with JL Collins. (bogleheads.podbean.com)
- Jamie Hopkins & Ana Trujillo Limón talk with Howard Lindzon about his approach to investing. (carsongroup.com)
- Jim O'Shaughnessy talks with Brom Rector, founder of Empath Ventures, about investing in early-stage psychedelics startups. (infiniteloopspodcast.com)
- Scott Barry Kaufman talks with Roland Griffiths and David Yaden about the latest research on psychedelics. (scottbarrykaufman.com)