These anniversaries keep coming faster and faster. This blog can now officially vote!
I’ve had a bunch of tabs open on the related topics of famous people embarrassing themselves on social media. (Which is all the more apparent during this ugly week.) And the idea of enough and challenge of quitting on top.
- Content creators embarrass themselves when they ping-pong from one hot trend to another. (Evan Armstrong)
- If you’re rich, why are you so desperate? (Nick Maggiulli)
- Are you providing value to others? (Lawrence Yeo)
- There is no universal definition of enough. (Steve Sanduski)
- You are likely to run out of time before money. (Tony Isola)
- Peter Lynch walked away on top and stayed away. (Kingswell)
- Success comes with liabilities. (Nick Maggiulli)
I’ll leave you with some thoughts from Morgan Housel:
The point here is the value of embracing humility in the face of success. It is so rare. But it’s when it should be embraced the most.
Thank you all for another year of your continued readership and support. As I have the last few blogiversaries take a moment to listen to this from Cracker. “Feel thankful for the small things today” and substitute “blogiversary” for “birthday.”