Thursday look-in: yen volatility
- March 17th, 2011
There still is time to get in on the StockTwit NCAA Bracket Challenge. Don’t miss out!
The equity market is working its way back down towards oversold levels. Just not yet. (Bespoke)
All the cool kids are trading at night. (Forbes)
Groupon is once again talking IPO. (Bloomberg)
Stop saying ‘Japan is bankrupt.’ (Pragmatic Capitalism)
A round-up of more items on the economic impact of the Japanese crisis. (Econbrowser)
Abnormal Returns is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you click on my Amazon.com links and buy anything, even something other than the product advertised, I earn a small commission, yet you don't pay any extra. Thank you for your support.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
Abnormal Returns has over its seven-year life become a fixture in the financial blogosphere. Over thousands of posts we have striven to bring the best of the financial blogosphere to readers. In that time the idea of a “forecast-free investment blog” remains as useful as it did six years ago. More »
- Saturday links: career tournaments
- Friday links: just because you can…
- Thursday links: persistently poor performance
- Wednesday links: overinflated self-esteem
- Tuesday links: street amnesiacs
- Monday links: the profit bubble
- Sunday links: high fee follies
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: harvesting hype
- Friday links: the index challenge