Tuesday 7atSeven: pay circles
- October 4th, 2011
Thanks for checking in with Abnormal Returns for seven (or so) links at 7AM Eastern. Good luck out there today.
10 questions for the bulls. (Doug Kass)
The strongest financial stocks are finally cracking. (Dragonfly Capital)
The ultimate stock market indicator? (Economic Musings)
More data that shows the economy is still not in recession. (Carpe Diem)
CEO pay is so high because they keep comparing themselves to each other. (WashingtonPost)
What Keynes would say now. (Rational Irrationality)
Abnormal Returns is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you click on my Amazon.com links and buy anything, even something other than the product advertised, I earn a small commission, yet you don't pay any extra. Thank you for your support.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
Abnormal Returns has over its seven-year life become a fixture in the financial blogosphere. Over thousands of posts we have striven to bring the best of the financial blogosphere to readers. In that time the idea of a “forecast-free investment blog” remains as useful as it did six years ago. More »
- Sunday links: a healthy media diet
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: financial coaches
- Friday links: flexible asset allocations
- Podcast Friday: pitching a billionaire
- Thursday links: good algorithms
- Wednesday links: unique life experiences
- Hedge fund picking is hard
- Tuesday links: other advice givers
- The beginning of the end of the hedge fund gravy train