Wednesday 7atSeven: dividends and coupons
- October 26th, 2011
Here are seven (or so) links at 7AM Eastern. Good luck out there today.
Dividend stocks are not bonds. (Total Return)
There are two very different kinds of shorting. (Bronte Capital)
The end of the credit default swap may be near. (FT)
Abnormal Returns is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you click on my Amazon.com links and buy anything, even something other than the product advertised, I earn a small commission, yet you don't pay any extra. Thank you for your support.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
Abnormal Returns has over its seven-year life become a fixture in the financial blogosphere. Over thousands of posts we have striven to bring the best of the financial blogosphere to readers. In that time the idea of a “forecast-free investment blog” remains as useful as it did six years ago. More »
- Friday links: the index challenge
- Thursday links: crushing competitors
- Wednesday links: investment infotainment
- Tuesday links: bond disappointments
- The opposite would have to be right
- Monday links: a jealous mistress
- Sunday links: a bit of swagger
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: schmoozing tips
- Friday links: broken runs