Tuesdays at Abnormal Returns are all about startup and venture capital links. You can check out last week’s links including advice on how to build a better pitch deck.
Chart of the Day
Recent VC-backed tech IPOs have been disappointing.
- Winners determine how a VC fund performs, not how much you can salvage from the losers. (avc.com)
- Bill Gurley is still skeptical about the sustainability of this Silicon Valley boom. (technologyreview.com)
- How changes in valuations affect booms and busts in startupland. (continuations.com)
- Startup funding in India is booming. (latimes.com)
- When should you consider investing in a "re-seed round." (pointsandfigures.com)
- Five reasons not to raise venture capital money. (capitalistexploits.at)
- Guest post: Josh Maher on what we can learn from the best startup investors. (abnormalreturns.com)
- The trade-off between hiring for fit and hiring for potential. (hunterwalk.com)
- Why some entrepreneurs go back to corporate life. (ft.com)
- Do fewer things better. (onstartups.com)