Monday is all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at five tips for trading ETFs.
- Index funds and ETFs are tax-efficient but not always. (beta.morningstar.com)
- Using ETFs to mimic hedge fund portfolios. (papers.ssrn.com)
- Institutional investors are increasingly comfortable with bond ETFs. (barrons.com)
- What the Elkhorn Lunt Low Vol/High Beta Tactical ETF ($LVHB) is trying to accomplish. (etf.com)
- Dividend ETFs provide less diversification than you think. (factorinvestor.com)
- 2016's most innovative ETFs. (etf.com)