Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at the “big three” ETF issuers.
Chart of the Day
How factor ETFs have performed over the past year.
- How much have ETFs saved investors in the way of fees? (nasdaq.com)
- Why the last five minutes of trading is so crucial to ETF operations. (wsj.com)
- Who buys bond ETFs? (beta.morningstar.com)
- ProShares no longer wants to pay Charles Schwab ($SCHW) to sell its ETFs. (wsj.com)
- It takes three to tango in ETF-land. (abnormalreturns.com)
- The Active Alts Contrarian ETF ($SQZZ) bets on stocks that are heavily shorted. (marketwatch.com)
- Monish Pabrai talks about how the Dhandho Junoon ETF ($JUNE) came about. (youtube.com)
- "The March ETF Deathwatch contains 459 products (362 ETFs and 97 ETNs) that do not hold enough assets to be profitable for their sponsors or garner enough trading activity to attract new investors." (investwithanedge.com)
- Ten ETFs with less than $1 million in AUM. (etf.com)
- 700 ETFs have closed over time. (investwithanedge.com)