Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at the surge in the trading of volatility ETPs.
Quote of the Day
"Vanguard hasn’t launched a lot of products, so whenever they do it’s a big deal..."(Eric Balchunas)
Chart of the Day
Emerging market bond funds have had a great 2017.
- AQR is launching its own ETFs. (bloomberg.com)
- How big money managers are entering the ETF market. (etf.com)
- The Vanguard Total Corporate Bond ETF is only going to charge 0.07% a year. (blogs.wsj.com)
- Three cheap Vanguard ETFs that serve as the basis for a well-diversified portfolio. (beta.morningstar.com)
- Small endowment funds would do well to examine the use of ETFs. (etf.com)
- The most successful class of actively managed ETFs are ultra-short term bond funds. (etf.com)
- Index providers are going to get squeezed as price rules in ETF flows. (bloomberg.com)
- ETFs pass the 'trading test' every day. (etf.com)