Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at the ongoing ETF price war.
Quote of the Day
"Stock pickers used to be rock stars. But those days are gone."(Liz Ann Sonders)
- ETF strategists are growing in popularity and clout. (wsj.com)
- It took some time and effort but JP Morgan ($JPM) and Goldman Sachs ($GS) have established a beach head in the ETF world. (etf.com)
- It's not easy for ETF issuers to figure out who hold their funds. (ft.com)
- Invesco Powershares is launching a line of ultra-low cost, plain-vanilla ETFs. (etf.com)
- 42 ETPs are set to close in September. (bloomberg.com)