Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at the growing size (and power) of Blackrock and Vanguard.
Chart of the Day
Passive managers are devoting more resources to stewardship and oversight.
- By all standards 2017 ETF inflows are going to set a record. (wsj.com)
- Blackrock ($BLK) is valued as an oligopolistic ETF franchise, not a traditional asset manager. (ft.com)
- ETFs are now coming to replace structured notes. (institutionalinvestor.com)
- ETFs used to be synonymous with index funds. No longer. (marketwatch.com)
- A talk Kip Meadows CEO of startup white label ETF provider Fieldstone. (etf.com)
- How to talk to clients about ETFs. (etf.com)