Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at the growing size (and power) of Blackrock and Vanguard.
Quote of the Day
"The SPDR S&P 500 ETF ($SPY), which turns 25 next month, is The Clash of investing: counterculture and revolutionary for its time, now a favorite of those in business suits and corner offices the world over."(Lara Crigger)
Chart of the Day
Passive funds are set to take over actively managed funds in 2019.
- ETFs are looking at a $500 billion year. (etf.com)
- Three mistakes ETF investors should avoid. (beta.morningstar.com)
- Making sense of ETFs with Eric Balchunas and Joel Webber. (bloomberg.com)
- The ETF Deathwatch for November 2017. (investwithanedge.com)
- Comparing the iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF ($EEM) and iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets ETF ($IEMG). (beta.morningstar.com)
- Some equity ETFs are more sensitive to interest rates than others. (markovprocesses.com)
- Why the ALPS Alerian MLPF ($AMLP) consistently lags its benchmark. (sl-advisors.com)