Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at how ETFs earn securities lending revenue.
Quote of the Day
"Stay cautious and skeptical, by all means, but also stay open minded to the possibility that someone could build something better for your clients and better for your portfolios, and it just might be sitting out there on the road less traveled."(Phil Bak)
Chart of the Day
The wave of self-indexed ETFs seems to have crested in 2017.
- What resources Dave Nadig of ETF.com uses to track the ETF space. (etf.com)
- Vanguard's active factor ETFs have been slow to take off. (etf.com)
- The iShares evolved sector ETFs look interesting. (theirrelevantinvestor.com)
- A closer look at the iShares Core S&P Total U.S. Stock Market ETF ($ITOT). (morningstar.com)
- It's going to be awhile before you know whether the AI powering the AI Powered Equity ETF ($AIEQ) works. (bloomberg.com)
- How Canada's ETF market differs from the US. (etf.com)
- The ETF Deathwatch for March 2018. (investwithanedge.com)