Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at Canada’s ETF market.
Chart of the Day
Have investors given up on the gold miners as a play on gold?
- A thorough look at the state of the ETF industry including the big players and the up and comers. (alphaarchitect.com)
- Five big institutional trends for ETFs including smart beta traction. (etf.com)
- A Q&A with Dan Draper of Invesco ($IVZ) on how they have built their ETF business. (forbes.com)
- The regulatory structure surround ETFs needs an overhaul. (ft.com)
- An ETF cannot transform the risk of an underlying asset: the case of bond ETFs. (etf.com)
- Your emerging market ETF is likely going to have more China in it. (wsj.com)
- The World Gold Council is launching a new, low cost gold ETF. (reuters.com)
- Five tips for trading ETFs. (morningstar.com)