Want to stay up-to-date with all of our posts? Sign up for our daily e-mail newsletter and get all the good stuff when it comes out.
Quote of the Day
"Picking individual stocks is a lot like golf. No matter how long you play, all the stars may never align."(Ross Menke)
Chart of the Day
2018 was another disappointing year for active managers.
- 2018 was a rough year for alternative risk premia. (mrzepczynski.blogspot.com)
- Commodities have had a brutal ten-year stretch. (wisdomtree.com)
- How investing works according to Hollywood. (awealthofcommonsense.com)
- How survivorship bias fools us. (thefinancialbodyguard.com)
- The US is not building enough housing. (bloomberg.com)
- What companies are doing to attract and retain truck drivers. (npr.org)
Earlier on Abnormal Returns
- Adviser links: lump-sum anxiety. (abnormalreturns.com)
- What you missed in our Sunday linkfest. (abnormalreturns.com)
- Top clicks last week on the site. (abnormalreturns.com)
- Q&A with Jacob Taylor author of "The Rebel Allocator." (abnormalreturns.com)