This blog turned sixteen years old last week…and I forgot all about it. This is becoming a bit of a habit.
I have a bunch of tabs open that don’t have anything to do with investing or finance but I think are worth a read. So in lieu of any words of wisdom from me, check out the following:
- Om’s thoughts on his 55th birthday. (Om Malik)
- Attention is a form of love. (kottke)
- Problems in life are a feature, not a bug. (Seth Godin)
- Show your faith in humanity through your deeds. (Brett & Kate McKay)
- Time is your most important asset. (TUFM)
- Mother Nature is immutable. (Bob Lefsetz)
I hope you found something of value in there, somewhere.
So thank you all for another year of your continued readership and support. As I have the last few blogiversaries take a moment to listen to this from Cracker. “Feel thankful for the small things today” and substitute “blogiversary” for “birthday.”