Tuesdays are all about academic (and practitioner) literature at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at the career paths of newly minted MBAs.
Quote of the Day
"Perhaps the one thing that stays constant in the stock market game are the humans playing the game."(Wes Gray)
Chart of the Day
How the inflation regime affects asset class returns.
- How big a problem is stale pricing for bond funds? (advisorperspectives.com)
- Should levered and inverse ETFs even exist? (alphaarchitect.com)
- When it comes to workplace satisfaction, culture trumps compensation. (klementoninvesting.substack.com)
- Disclosing pay could help close the gender pay gap. (alphaarchitect.com)
- Don't hold your breath waiting for AI-powered funds to outperform. (evidenceinvestor.com)
- A look at long-term trends in real interest rates. (papers.ssrn.com)
- How you benchmark a fund, sector vs. factors, makes a difference. (insights.finominal.com)
- Why the 52-week high matters. (evidenceinvestor.com)
- How a falling Japanese Yen is going to help exporters. (mailchi.mp)
- Pre-Analysis Plans seem to help prevent p-hacking. (papers.ssrn.com)