Tuesday 7atSeven: the need to chase
- October 25th, 2011
Here are seven (or so) links at 7AM Eastern. Good luck out there today.
Going into year-end portfolio managers may feel the need to ‘chase.’ (TRB)
Ray Dalio, “This growing populism will have important implications for monetary, fiscal and trade policies and will significantly increase risks of a markets downturn and a global depression.” (FT)
Abnormal Returns is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you click on my Amazon.com links and buy anything, even something other than the product advertised, I earn a small commission, yet you don't pay any extra. Thank you for your support.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
Abnormal Returns has over its seven-year life become a fixture in the financial blogosphere. Over thousands of posts we have striven to bring the best of the financial blogosphere to readers. In that time the idea of a “forecast-free investment blog” remains as useful as it did six years ago. More »
- Saturday links: career tournaments
- Friday links: just because you can…
- Thursday links: persistently poor performance
- Wednesday links: overinflated self-esteem
- Tuesday links: street amnesiacs
- Monday links: the profit bubble
- Sunday links: high fee follies
- Top clicks this week on Abnormal Returns
- Saturday links: harvesting hype
- Friday links: the index challenge