Thursdays at Abnormal Returns are all about startup and venture capital links. You can check out last week’s links including a look at the rise of search engine DuckDuckGo.
Chart of the Day
Comparing enterprise vs. consumer exits.
- Founders: don't go dark. (davidgcohen.com)
- Snap is not messing around with its IPO. (nytimes.com)
- Airbnb is becoming more of a travel agency. (mashable.com)
- How to fix the fake news problem. (avc.com)
- The characteristics of a next generation CIO. (zylo.com)
- A seed fund investment checklist. (medium.com)
- How tech grows in Indianapolis. (forbes.com)
- How well do you know the language of startups? (wsj.com)
- Why native apps are doomed. (medium.com)
- Be a maker, not a financier. (nytimes.com)