Mondays are all about ETFs here at Abnormal Returns. You can check out last week’s links including a look at ETF due diligence.
- ETFs have displaced stocks as the most actively traded securities on the stock exchanges. (bloomberg.com)
- Asset growth is great for ETF managers but what about the revenues? (etf.com)
- Active ETFs don't need all opacity, they need transparency. (aaii.com)
- No-commission ETFs have more volume and tighter spreads. (etf.com)
- How can money managers compete with Vanguard? Stay niche. (ft.com)
- Nate Geraci talks with Dave Nadig of ETF.com about the year ahead for ETFs. (etfstore.com)